6.02.2012

Miss Ivy Jane


Yep. I was the lucky one who got to spend all afternoon with this little cutie bug. She's only 5 days old and she's ridiculously precious. I feel like every time I take newborn pictures I learn more and more. It helped that little Ivy was a dream boat baby- slept the entire time! Her wonderful momma was a great assistant as well. And so was Ivy's dad who watched my kids during the whole session. And he fed them dinner. Really, it was a day of team work and I had a great time. If only they had let me take her home. Trust me, Lucy would have been thrilled.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow. You are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in love w all the pics!!!! Turned out fabulous!!!
    Thank u for capturing sweet little ivy so beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete

Categories